Marine Auxiliary Camera
The SEAMOR Marine Auxiliary Camera is an easily installed and re-positionable standard definition colour or black and white camera. This accessory opens up a world of new possibilities for ROV pilots. Being able to view a different angle, behind the ROV, or close-up on a manipulator will provide even more reliable information for pilots to operate and maneuver their vehicles.
The same rugged and durable design that SEAMOR put into its ROVs has been incorporated into the Auxiliary Camera. All aspects of the camera are pressure tested to 600 metres. The entire unit is serviceable by SEAMOR or an authorized dealer. In contrast to other companies’ cameras which cannot be repaired, the SEAMOR Auxiliary Camera can be repaired – a 1-year limited warranty on failed parts is provided, and further servicing can be specifically targeted to the segment affected, such as the electronics or the camera, without having to repair the entire unit.
- Excellent quality camera, full definition black & white or colour; NTSC or PAL
- Lower power needs with a wide voltage range
- Neutral-white LED lighting further enhances the camera’s sensitivity
- Super lightweight – can be paired with even the smallest ROV
- 200 grams in the air, 80 grams in water
- Tough camera, depth rated up to 600 metres
- Serviceable by SEAMOR Marine or an authorized dealer
- Can be easily mounted anywhere on an ROV to meet the user’s needs
- Compatible with nearly any other ROV, on a diving helmet, or as a stand-alone (drop camera)
TARGET INDUSTRY USES:
- Forensics/Search and Recovery
- Hydro Dam Inspection
- Marine Security
- Pipeline Inspection
- Potable Water Reservoirs
- Marine Research
- Structural Analysis
- Salvage Operations
Please note, mount not included.
Buy online & this product is shipped straight to your door across Canada! Outside of Canada? We can still help. Contact us directly to place your order