SEAMOR Sea Otter Reels
SEAMOR Marine manufactures its own line of durable, high-quality reels for tether management and storage. Made from high-grade aluminum and stainless steel, our reels can accommodate a variety of tether sizes, slip rings, and incorporate waterproof hub enclosures for tether interface electronics (i.e. fiber optic receivers, multiplexers, etc).
Reels can be supplied open or securely mounted in a rugged Pelican case. A lightweight and compact option for your SEAMOR ROV or to meet your custom tether management needs, a SEAMOR Sea Otter Reel can be counted on for years of reliable performance in any environment. The water-resistant hub enclosure can be removed from the reel for servicing without having to unspool the cable.
SEA OTTER 50 REEL
- Overall Depth: 19.1” (485mm)
- Overall Width: 19.1” (485)mm
- Overall Height: 18.9” (480mm)
- Flange Diameter: 18.1” (460mm)
- Core Diameter: 9” (230mm)
- Core Width: 16.3" (415mm)
- Optionally mounted in a Pelican Protector 350 Case or on Multi-Position Mounting Rails.
SEA OTTER 100 REEL
- Overall Depth: 23.0” (585mm)
- Overall Width: 23.0” (585mm)
- Overall Height: 22.8” (580mm)
- Flange Diameter: 22.0” (560mm)
- Core Diameter: 9.0” (230mm)
- Core Width: 20.3” (515mm)
- Optionally mounted in a Pelican Protector 370 Case or on Multi-Position Mounting Rails.
Please note, includes mechanical assembly. Not including electrical components.
Buy online & this product is shipped straight to your door across Canada! Outside of Canada? We can still help. Contact us directly to place your order.